Government Programs …
Check Your Eligibility Now.There are a number of government programs available to provide you with solutions. See which program below matches your situation best, and then take the survey to see if you are eligible.
Take action, find out more about your options and learn if you are eligible. If your situation is urgent, or you have further questions, feel free to contact me.
Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA)
- Is your mortgage currently unaffordable, or will it be in the near future?
- Even with adjusted payment plans?
Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)
- Are you struggling to make mortgage payments?
- Could lowered mortgage interest rates possibly make your mortgage affordable?
Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
- Are you making your mortgage payments on time?
- Still trying to refinance your mortgage to a more affordable level?
Second Lien Modification Program (2MP)
- Has your first mortgage been modified under the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)?
- Are you still struggling with payments due to a second lien?
How to Recognize a Mortgage ScamYou might be a victim of a scam if:
- You are told you will get a federal incentive to walk away from your mortgage
- You are asked to pay upfront for counseling
- You are pressured to sign papers immediately
- You are asked to sign your house over to a company or person who is not working with your mortgage company
- You are asked to make a mortgage payment to someone other than your mortgage company without their approval
- You are guaranteed a successful short sale or mortgage modification
- They claim to be a representative of the federal government